Monday, March 5, 2012

Penny Lane and Heather















My Outfit
- Top: Esprit brand (Hand-me-down from my sister)
- Jeans: 7 For All Mankind (Thrifted at Wasteland on Haight St., SF)
- Wedges & Earrings: Forever21
- Corduroy & Faux Fur Jacket: Macy's 
- Jade ring: Birthday present from Kevin
- Silver ring: Won yeeeeears ago from a ring machine at Scandia
- Orange & gold ring: Penney's (Dublin, Ireland)

Today I felt like dressing a little bohemian. My source of inspiration is Kate Hudson's character, Penny Lane, in the film "Almost Famous". A great thing about this outfit is that the majority of it was gently used. The blouse is a hand-me-down from my sister and the jeans were thrifted at one of my favorite thrift stores in San Francisco. 7 Jeans typically cost at least $70 brand new, but I only paid $30 for mine. 

As for Heather, she looks hot today, but she couldn't remember where she got most of her clothes. I didn't even both writing her outfit down. Sorry I'm not sorry. Boy, I hate when people say that. It really grinds my gears. 

Kate Hudson as Penny Lane in "Almost Famous"

No comments:

Post a Comment