Friday, June 22, 2012

It's Friday Friday Gettin' Down on Friday

Happy Friday, everyone! Kevin and I are going out for Japanese food with some of his work friends this evening and I decided to get dolled up for the occasion. The other day at Wal-Mart I purchased a cheap dual straightener/curler. Since my hair is the longest it's been in about two years, I decided that I want to do more with it! VoilĂ  curls!

Also, I made a valiant attempt at ombrĂ© nails. I saw an example on Pinterest that I liked and tried to mimic. I didn't have any makeup sponges so I used Q-Tips to get the "faded" look. It looks okay for my first try, but I'll definitely be picking up some makeup sponges at the drugstore sometime soon. 










Outfit Details:
Dress & flats: Old Navy
Earrings: Forever21
Nail Polish: Milani brand in "Black Magic", Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in "Navy Baby", and N.Y.C. in "Cashmere Creme"


No comments:

Post a Comment