Thursday, January 12, 2012

Watermelon



I have been horrible about updating lately, but I promise I will get back on track now that school is starting again. I had a lot of free time today and decided to test out a few nail polishes I haven't used yet. I was feeling particularly patient and thus decided to experiment with multiple colors and even some designs. I used Sinful Colors' "Rise and Shine" on four of my nails and China Glaze's "Purple Panic (Neon)" on both ring fingers as an accent nail. Lastly, on the accent nail I also added black polka dots. I have a handy nail art and pen brush in black that I purchased from Forever21 last year, which is what I used to add the polka dots.

The pictures are a bit blurry, because I was too lazy to get out my camera. I took them with my cell phone, because it is right next to me. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment